①Problem 1.Show message “no coil”
1. Bad connection for the 510 connector.
2. Coil issue, no resistance.
②Problem 2.Show message "short atomizer"
1. 510 connector shorts out.
2.The resistance of coil you are connecting is lower than 0.1Ω
3.Tanks/coil shorts out
③Problem 3. Can't read the resistance correctly, show "ohms too low" or "ohms too high"
1. Screws are not tight down.
④Problem 4. The voltage does not change while vaping
1. PCBA is damaged.
Suggestions & Solutions:
1. Please try to clean the 510 connector
2. Please make sure screws are tight on tank if you are using the RBA coil on your mod.
3. In order to confirm whether it’s the problem of atomizer or mod, please try with other tanks or coils on your mod, and try the same tank on the other mods to check whether they work fine.
4. Please set the appropriate power according to the coil’s suggested wattage.
5. Please make sure whether the voltage has changed while vaping, if no, please try to upgrade it or replace a new one.